Monday, November 15, 2010

101 posts! The Office

The Office is the only show that I've watched for so many years and so consistently and that I still love. Michael Scott got me through one of the lowest points in my life - I'd watch reruns over and over just so that it felt like he was there with me. So now as this season progresses and we get closer and closer to his departure, I feel myself sinking, I feel an awful knot in my throat, and I want to scream "Don't leave me like this!" Not now, not here.
I'm currently in the middle of waiting for the latest episode to load and I thought I'd write about how much I love this show and comment on the characters. What about Erin? She is so loveable and yet I feel like she might be missing a chunk of her brain. But thats just me...
Well its loaded. I have to get back

No comments: